Handheld Pulse OximeterWholesaler of a wide range of products which include digital handheld pulse oximeter.
Digital Handheld Pulse Oximeter
Approx. Price: Rs 16,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Piece|
|Type||Handheld Pulse Oximeter|
|Parameter Measures||SpO2 + Pulse Rate|
|Display Type||Dual Color LED|
|Continuous Working Time||10 hours|
|SPO2 Measurement Range||70% - 100%|
We are engaged in providing the best quality range of Digital Handheld Pulse Oximeter.
Technical Specifications:A). Display Mode
: B). Power Supply
C). SpO2 Measurement:
- Supply Voltage : DC, 4.5 V (3 AA Alkaline Batteries) or DC, 3.6 V (Lithium Rechargeable Battery)
- Operating Current : 180 mA
- Product is US-FDA Approved
- Transducer : Dual-wavelength LED sensor with wavelength
- Red light : 663 mm, Infrared Light : 890 mm,
- Maximal Optical Output Power: <2mW Maximum average
- Measuring Range : 35 ~ 100%
D). Pulse Rate Measurement:
- Not greater than 3% for SpO2 range from 70% to 100%
- *Note : Accuracy defined as root-mean-square value of deviation according to ISO 9919.
- Low limit setting range : 50% ~ 99% (Default Setting: 90%)
E). Perfusion Index Display:F). Data Update:
- Measuring Range ; 30 bpm ~ 24 bpm
- Accuracy : ±2bpm or ±2% (Whichever is greater)
- Over-limit setting range : 25 bpm ~ 250 bpm
- Default setting limit : High ~ 120 bpm, Low ~ 50 bpm
G). Data Storage:
- 8 Beats moving average for both SpO2 and pulse rate readings.
H). Low Perfusion Performance:
- Recording SpO2 and pulse rate data every 1/2/4/8 second(S), up to 384-hour records can be stored.
I). Resistance to interference of surrounding light:
- The accuracy of SpO2 and PR measurement still meet the precision described above when the modulation amplitude is as low as 0.5%.
J). Dimensions :
- The difference between the SpO2 value measured in the condition of indoor natural light and that of darkroom in less than ±1%.
- 145 mm (L) x 74 mm (W) X 29 mm (H)
- Net Weight : 210 g (including batteries)
L). Over-Limit Indication:L.1). Limit Settings:
- Type of protection against electric shock:
- Internally powered equipment
- Degree of Protection:
- Type BF applied parts.
- Degree of protection against harmful ingress of liquids:
- Ordinary equipment without protection against ingress of water.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility : Group I, Class B
Pulse Rate limits setting range:
- SpO2 Low limit setting range : 50% ~ 90%.
L.2). Alert Sound mute setting:
- High : 100 bpm ~ 240 bpm
- Low : 30 bpm ~ 99 bpm
- During the measurement, if the measured value exceeds the preset value, the alert beeping sound will be activated. The value that is over-limit will blink at the same time.
- During the measurement, if the alert sound is set to on, short time press "Mute Bell Icon" recall/mute key, then the alert sound will mute for 90 seconds, but the over-limited value still keeps blinking. At this moment, the speaker volume icon becomes "Mute Speaker Icon". If this alert event persists over 90 seconds, then the alert sound will be activated again.
- During the measurement, if the probe is off or disconnected, the message "Check Probe" shows on the display screen. The alert sound starts (interval is 5 seconds) and lasts for about 1 Minute. If the probe is still off, the Oximeter will power off automatically.